Smile Confidently With Tooth Implants Brisbane
Don’t like the way your smile looks with a missing tooth? Want oral dentistry that lasts? Choose #dentist for your dental implant needs. With our tooth implant Brisbane, you’ll be showing off your pearly whites in no time. We help to replace old decaying teeth with artificial implants for longevity and comfort.
The Benefits Of Tooth Implant Brisbane
When it comes to missing or decaying teeth, dental implants Brisbane are an impressive way of restoring the natural look of your teeth. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they also have great functionality. Dental implants come in a wide range of shapes and sizes so that they can perfectly match your set of teeth. They are also extremely easy to care for. Other benefits of dental implants include:
- Improved speech – Sometimes, a missing tooth can cause speech difficulties. With dental implants, any previous speech issues will be rectified as you’ll have full functionality with your mouth just like you did before the tooth went missing.
- Improved comfort – Having a missing, painful, or diseased tooth can cause aconstant uncomfortable feeling in the mouth. With the addition of a dental implant, you’ll finally be at ease and able to conduct your daily activities without any form of discomfort.
- Easier to eat and chew – Missing or rotten teeth can make it extremely difficult to eat and chew a variety of foods. With a dental implant, your mouth’s natural strength will be restored, and it’ll become a lot easier to eat and chew your favourite foods.
- Improved oral health – At #dentist, we focus on overall oral health. In some cases, the addition of a dental implant may be the solution to improving your oral health. Let us help you take the necessary steps.
- Durability – Dental implants are highly durable meaning that they last a very long time.
- Improved confidence – Dental implants are designed to restore your teeth which only means that it’ll give you more aesthetic value and in turn, improve your confidence so you can show off your smile for everyone to see.
- Pain free and worry free – Our dental implants are pain free and we guarantee that after they’ve been put in, you won’t have to worry about them
- Convenience– Dental implants eliminate the need to constantly remove and attach temporary dentures which can be inconvenient in public scenarios.
Our Dental Implant Process
All of our oral surgery procedures are completed safely, hassle-free, and to a quality our team at #dentist are proud of. To discuss the dental implant cost in Brisbane for such a procedure, contact our dentists today or take a look at our payment plans.
It takes some time to finally reach the final stage of attaching the dental implant to your mouth, but our team at #dentist are with you every step of the way. Our procedure for dental implants Brisbane is as follows:
- We’ll start off with some scans and an x-ray of your jaw to give us a clear understanding of where to place the implant
- Once this is done, you’ll have a minor operation in which we place the dental implant into your jawbone. This surgery is done under anaesthesia so that you don’t feel any of the pain
- After this surgery, we have to play a little waiting game. We must wait a few months for the bone to grow around the dental implant we’ve placed into it
- When the implant is stable, we’ll create a base for your new tooth so that it fits right in
- We’ll take a mould of your mouth so that we can create the perfect artificial tooth for you
- The last step is when the artificial tooth is finally mounted on the base and your dental implant has been successfully placed into your mouth – giving you the perfect smile you’ve always wanted.