Dental implants are a lifesaver for people who have lost their teeth or suffering from functional dental issues.
The metal anchors, usually made from titanium, are surgically placed into the jawbone by an oral surgeon and hold permanent replacements in place!
What are dental implants?
Titanium is the ideal material because of its strength and also because it is commonly used in surgical procedures as the body will not reject it – ensuring there is very little risk of infection or other complications. An abutment, also made from titanium, is used to connect the crown and the fixture.
This combination is a long-term way to replace a missing tooth, multiple teeth or even all of your teeth. They are surgically attached to your jaw bone by a professional dentist and provide a replacement option that looks natural and will act in the same way as regular teeth.
Dental Implants Procedure:
- We’ll start off with some scans and an x-ray of your jaw to give us a clear understanding of where to place the implant
- Once this is done, you’ll have a minor operation in which we place the implants into your jawbone. This surgery is done under anaesthesia so that you don’t feel any of the pain
- After this surgery, we have to play a little waiting game. We must wait a few months for the bone to grow around the implants we’ve placed into it
- When the implant is stable, we’ll create a base for your new tooth so that it fits right in
- We’ll take a mould of your mouth so that we can create the perfect artificial tooth for you
- The last step is when the artificial tooth is finally mounted on the base and your dental implant has been successfully placed into your mouth – giving you the perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
The Benefits of Restoring Your Smile With Dental Implants
It offers many benefits, such as restoring confidence when eating your favourite foods, smiling freely again, restoring functionality, and preventing long-term problems with neighbouring teeth or gums. Talk to our dentists at Hashtag Dentist today for more information on the benefits of restoring your smile with dental implants.
The Advantages Of Dental Implants
Eating And Chewing
Comfort And Speech Improvement
Avoid The Hassle Of Dentures
Long-term Tooth Replacement
How Much Are Dental Implants?
The cost of full mouth dental implants in Brisbane may vary anywhere between $3000 and $6500 depending on a number of factors including your type of dental coverage. The cost per implant may also vary depending on whether you need a single implant or whether you need to know the cost of full mouth dental implants.
When it comes time for a professional dental implant, the cost of full mouth dental implants should be the first consideration. There are many different options to choose from, such as replacing one tooth entirely or even composite veneers vs porcelain enamel repairs. One option might seem cheaper than another until you consider all other factors in the cost of full mouth dental implants, including location and the size of teeth needing restoration.
Dental implants are a great option for some people but finding the perfect dental clinic with high-quality implementation can be difficult. Our Brisbane dental clinic offers premium custom implants with decades of experience and multiple variations available. Hence, the final cost of full mouth dental implants will be determined by the type of implant chosen, the material used, and the complexity of the case. For more information on the cost of full mouth dental implants at Hashtag Dentist, contact us today.
- Attaches firmly
- Immediate implant splinting and prosthetic loading
- Strength and stability
- In some cases, existing dentures can be upgraded to Permanent to help you save on costs and attain optimal functionality
Exceeding Expectations Is Our Goal
Types Of Dental Implants For You To Choose From
At Hashtag Dentist, we offer various types of dental implants, including single dental implants, fixed and detachable dental implant bridges, and whole arch replacements. Our dental implants are an effective and functionally superior alternative to dentures or removable bridges, especially if you’re looking for complete restoration. In addition, they are a natural-looking solution that can last for years.
Patient payment plans
Hashtag Dentist provides highly competitive rates for all our dental implant services and all procedures are carried out professionally by our highly qualified dentists in our state of the art clinic. The cost per tooth varies depending on the materials used, the complexity of the job and any other dental work that may be required for your oral health and to prevent infection and complications.
After our initial consultation we can offer a detailed and transparent quote that will outline all costs so you will have a good idea of how much should i pay for dental implants. Unfortunately, private health insurance does not cover the costs of dental implants in Australia. However there are elements of the procedure that may be covered under your Major Dental cover that can impact how much should i pay for dental implants. Our team can advise you on this so you can speak to your provider and have some of the expenses covered.
Hashtag Dentist offers AfterPay as an easy solution to reduce immediate out of pocket expenses. You can have the surgery completed today and pay the full amount over four monthly instalments.
If you choose sedation for this process, you should arrange to have someone available to collect you from the clinic and to stay with you afterwards to ensure you are ok, as you will be groggy and unable to drive or perform other functions for a few hours.
Your mouth should not bleed and there should not be severe pain after the procedure. Standard, over the counter painkillers will be all you require if there is any discomfort in the short term.
Proper oral care is essential after the procedure as your dental implant will act in the same way as your regular teeth. Regularly brushing, flossing and general oral hygiene is essential for its long life and for your general oral health, along with regular routine dentist checkups.
Get A Bright Smile Today With Tooth Implants From Hashtagdentist
When it comes to missing or decaying teeth, tooth implants are an impressive way of restoring the natural look of your teeth. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they also have great functionality. Dental implants come in a wide range of shapes and sizes so that they can perfectly match your set of teeth. They are also extremely easy to care for. Other benefits of teeth implants include:
- Improved speech – Sometimes, a missing tooth can cause speech difficulties. With implants, any previous speech issues will be rectified as you’ll have full functionality with your mouth just like you did before the tooth went missing.
- Improved comfort – Having a missing, painful, or diseased tooth can cause aconstant uncomfortable feeling in the mouth, you’ll finally be at ease and able to conduct your daily activities without any form of discomfort.
- Easier to eat and chew – Missing or rotten teeth can make it extremely difficult to eat and chew a variety of foods. With this treatment, your mouth’s natural strength will be restored, and it’ll become a lot easier to eat and chew your favourite foods.
- Improved oral health – At Hashtag Dentist, we focus on overall oral health. In some cases, the addition of a dental implants may be the solution to improving your oral health. Let us help you take the necessary steps.
- Durability – implants are highly durable meaning that they last a very long time.
- Improved confidence – It is designed to restore your teeth which only means that it’ll give you more aesthetic value and in turn, improve your confidence so you can show off your smile for everyone to see.
- Pain free and worry free – The dental treatment is pain free and we guarantee that after they’ve been put in, you won’t have to worry about them
- Convenience– Dental implants eliminate the need to constantly remove and attach temporary dentures which can be inconvenient in public scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dental implant is a metallic or non-metallic screw that functions like your natural tooth root. The implant is placed into your jawbone – in place of your missing tooth – through an invasive procedure.
Later, you will get a custom dental bridge or crown mounted onto the implant to work like your natural tooth.
The total dental implant cost in Brisbane includes the diagnostic fee, the procedure cost, and the price of the implants. If you have low jawbone density, we may provide you with a bone grafting procedure before offering the dental implants.
In such cases, it can increase the total cost of the procedure. In Brisbane, the cost of a single implants can range between $3,000 and $6,500. If you have low jawbone density issue and receive bone grafting, the total cost of the procedure may go up to $11,500 per tooth.
You can talk to our dentists if you have specific questions on the tooth implants costs or the procedure.
Teeth implants are a bit pricey, and people often search for ways to make them cheaper. In reality, there are almost no ways to significantly reduce the cost of an implants procedure considering the price of the titanium implants. However, excellent durability, high success rate, and natural tooth-like functionality make implants a high-value dental restoration option regardless of the cost.
As a budget-friendly dentist, we take all the possible ways to offer affordable dental implants treatment in Brisbane experience to our patients. Additionally, we also offer flexible monthly payment plans for dental implants by collaborating with Afterpay. Talk to us today to learn how we can help you with getting affordable teeth implants Brisbane.
Three factors make dental implants expensive:
The cost of the dental implants – The primary choice for most patients are titanium implants – an expensive metal with excellent biocompatible characteristics and durability.
The cost of dental crowns or bridges – After fixing the implants, patients choose dental crowns or bridges that are made from porcelain or porcelain-fused metal to appeal like natural teeth. Porcelain is a costly material though it can combine style and functionality.
The cost of the surgical procedure – Implants have a surgical procedure, and the dentist has to deal with various complexities – including multiple nerves, possibilities of infection, and more. The expertise and years of experience of the implant dentist are big factors in the success of the procedure.
The entire process of tooth implants generally takes 3-8 months for most patients. The complexity of the procedure and your general oral health are significant factors that decide the duration of the procedure.
If you have low jawbone density, we may perform a bone grafting procedure first to regrow the jawbone. It usually takes 3-6 months for the jawbone to regrow after receiving the bone grafting procedure. This can make the duration of the entire procedure further extended.
Your oral condition and preferences should decide whether you want a bridge or an implant. While both serve the purpose of restoring your lost tooth, an implant can mimic your natural tooth in terms of functionality and appeal. However, the duration of the treatment – including recovery – usually takes 3-8 months and involves surgical procedures.
A bridge is a natural choice if you want immediate restoration. However, you should have healthy neighbouring teeth to receive a bridge as bridges are anchored to the adjacent teeth. It is also an inexpensive restoration option compared to implants. But the durability of bridges is less, and they are not as appealing as dental implants.
Dental implants are suitable for everyone who have a fully developed oral structure and grown permanent teeth. To receive dental implants, you should have good oral health and enough jawbone density.
If you have chronic general health issues such as diabetes and heart disease or received radiation therapy to the neck/head area, we can confirm your eligibility for the procedure only after the initial examination.
- Natural tooth-like appeal and functionality
- Long-lasting results – often beyond 20 years
- Fixed dental restoration
- Improved oral health and better support for the jawbone
- Excellent success rate over 95 percent