We’re here when you need fast, reliable emergency dentist in Brisbane. With our years of experience and expertise in the dental care industry, we understand how important it is to rectify dental issues as soon as they occur.
We guarantee same-day emergency dentist appointments when you’re struggling with a dental pain or any sorts of a dental emergency. We also offer affordable dental payment plan for dental treatments that may need urgent attention.
Please keep in mind that if you are experiencing a life-threatening injury or require on the spot treatment, it is best to visit the emergency department before coming to Hashtag Dentist.
Emergency Dentistry Brisbane CBD
Whether you’re suffering from a broken, missing, or chipped tooth, our team will act quickly and efficiently to rectify these issues and save your teeth from any further damage. Serious issues such as nerve pain, toothache, and enhanced sensitivity can be detrimental to our daily routines, and therefore, it’s important to find a solution early.
We’re proud to be a Brisbane’s local emergency dentist that provides wisdom tooth removal, pediatric dental emergency and cosmetic dentistry or any sort of best dental services to our clients. Emergency dentistry is broad and understanding whether or not you require such services can be difficult. It’s best to call our dental clinic and discuss your issues with our dentists over the phone. If we believe that your issue requires emergency dental care, we’ll book a same-day appointment for you to come in and get it properly checked.
What Is A Dental Emergency?
Knowing when you need an emergency dentist’s assistance is vital, as allowing dental issues to spread may cause more prominent issues in the long run. Don’t wait. Our team of experts have listed some common reasons people need emergency dental care.
Accidents happen, and it can be scary when you have hurt your teeth or gums.
If you experience an accident of any kind and require emergency around Brisbane area, contact our compassionate team to book a same-day appointment. We have all of the necessary equipment needed for temporary veneers to cover chips and breaks, as well as years of experience treating gum trauma.
- Tooth Fractured/Cracked : A fall or physical injury could lead to a fractured, cracked, or even missing tooth. These situations can be a cause for emergency dental services depending on the severity. A cracked or fractured tooth can cause extreme sensitivity or a severe toothache if the nerve gets affected. If you find that your tooth is cracked, call our team, and we’ll deal with the situation to ensure it’s properly tended to. If the crack is minor, then we’ll be able to repair it with just a filling, however, if the nerves have been impacted, then we’ll proceed with the appropriate tooth removal treatment.
- Lost/Broken Tooth Filling or Dental Crown : A lost or broken filling can be detrimental to your prolonged oral health if not treated properly. Losing a filling allows bacteria to develop between the tooth and the filling, which means there’s a greater chance of the bacteria spreading and damaging your oral health. Protect your natural tooth by taking the appropriate steps to treat a broken filling by contacting our dentist. We’ll examine your tooth carefully and find an appropriate solution for the problem to restore your tooth’s natural functionality.
- Nerve Pain (Neuropathic Pain) Treatment: In the case of severe tooth pain, it’s important to book an emergency dental appointment right away. Teeth are connected to the nerves, and therefore, any damage to a nerve can lead to an excruciating toothache. Therefore, to relieve this pain, Avoiding treatment can result in a damaged tooth that will eventually need to be extracted if not confronted properly.
- Tooth Infection: When dealing with a tooth infection, you may find that your face begins to swell. If this occurs, you will require immediate medical attention as increased swelling can lead to a list of other, more detrimental consequences for both your overall health and oral care. Swelling may also develop due to wisdom teeth issues or a range of other dental health issues. Whatever the case, if your face is starting to swell due to dental concerns, contact our emergency dentists today for immediate action.
If you’re suffering from one of these issues or unsure whether your situation requires dental care, contact our team today.
Preventing A Dental Emergency
Dental emergencies usually occur when we least expect them, and at times, they’re completely unavoidable. However, there are measures we can take and strategies we can put in place to prevent a dental emergency from occurring, best we can.
- When playing sport or competing in contact activity, remember to wear a mouthguard. Utilising a custom-made mouthguard designed specifically for your teeth will be the best form of protection, especially from any hard knocks or hits.
- Do not use your teeth to open packages such as chip packets or any other wrapped items. Instead, it’s best to always use scissors. Using your teeth for such tasks can place added pressure on the teeth and result in a crack or fracture.
- Resist on chewing on hard objects, including ice and pens.
- Have a good oral hygiene routine that you complete daily. This includes brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash for the best results.
Emergency dentistry is an important service in any dental clinic but understanding whether your situation requires an emergency dentist’s assistance can be difficult. Therefore, our team of expert dentists have answered some of your most frequently asked questions on emergency dentistry and how it works at Hashtag Dentist. For more information, contact us today.
To book an emergency dentist appointment with us, simply call us on (07) 3060 8424. We’ll be happy to help with your dental emergency needs and find a solution to your problem. When you’re searching for ‘emergency dentist near me’, look no further than Hashtag Dentist.
Attaining emergency dental treatment is easy when you choose us at Hashtag Dentist. If you’re suffering from a dental emergency that you need solving right away, contact our team today, and we’ll book you a same-day appointment with our dentists. Don’t wait until your dental issues worsen, come in, and see our emergency dentists today.
As a leading family dental clinic in Brisbane, we offer emergency dental services to help our customers with their immediate dental needs. Whether you are struggling with dental trauma, met with an accident, or any other dental issue that needs quick treatment, you cancontact us immediately and drive to our clinic.
We will prioritise and give you quick treatment during regular office hours. We also offer emergency treatment services beyond regular office hours.
Emergency Dental Clinic Near You
If you are looking for ’emergency dentist near me’, we’re committed to providing our Brisbane customers premium emergency dentist services that can tackle dental issues before they become worse. For more information, contact us today or call us on (07) 3060 8424.
If you have any sorts of a dental emergency, call us on (07) 3060 8424. Emergency dental appointments available in Holland Park, Mount Gravatt, Carina Heights, Carindale, Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Moorooka and Mansfield .