Searching For That Perfect Smile?
Are you unhappy with discoloured and crooked teeth? Is it constantly shutting down your confidence? Change the look of your teeth with the help of porcelain veneers. At hashtagdentist, our team of professional dentists can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Talk to us today about our porcelain veneers treatment in Brisbane.
At hashtagdentist, we also offer porcelain veneers as an affordable procedure that will change the shape and size of any tooth to restore your smile. If you’re in need of a healthy smile, and fast, choose our porcelain veneers Brisbane at hashtagdentist for a vibrant glow and reliable procedure.
Dental Veneers Brisbane
Once we fit you with your dental veneers in Brisbane, it is up to you to look after your new smile. With this in mind, you must practice the following oral hygiene habits to keep your dental veneers in tip-top shape:
-Brush twice a day and floss daily
– Avoid overly hard and chewy food
– Don’t bite your nails or anything that isn’t supposed to be bitten (opening bottles with your teeth is a big no)
– Schedule check-ups with your dentist every six months where they will give your veneers a deep clean and polish
– Wear a mouthguard during contact sports
It is essential to the longevity of your porcelain veneers that you take time each day to practice good oral hygiene. The more you take care of them, the longer they will leave you smiling.
Why Choose Brisbane Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers can be used to restore a range of dental issues, these may include:
At hashtagdentist, our veneers Brisbane are sturdy and long lasting. Regular veneers tend to deteriorate over time, however, at hashtagdentist, we’re proud of our porcelain veneers as we ensure that daily activities such as eating and drinking will not negatively affect the veneer’s appearance – allowing you to smile confidently at all times.
We’ve ensured that our porcelain veneers cost Brisbane is affordable so that everyone has the option of attaining a smile makeover. We understand that regular veneers are often quite expensive which is why at hashtagdentist, we keep our cost of porcelain veneers at an affordable price.
With our dentist’s expertise and experience, installing porcelain veneers is an efficient and effective process that can be completed in just a few short weeks. With quick and easy consultation appointments, we’ll be able to scan your mouth, conduct 3D scans of your teeth and craft your veneers in no time.
We understand the discomfort and irritation that comes with most dentist appointments and procedures. No one likes being constantly poked with different tools and that’s why we guarantee a non-invasive procedure. Our porcelain veneers can be directly bonded on your teeth which means the treatment normally involves no needles or prodding. Talk to our specialists today about our porcelain veneers method.
Teeth Veneer Brisbane
The porcelain veneers procedure is painless, relatively straightforward and should be completed with two appointments.
When visiting hashtagdentist for porcelain veneers in Brisbane, our team will ensure you are comfortable and understand all of the steps, which include:
-Preparing the teeth to ensure there is enough room for the porcelain veneers.
– Make impressions of the teeth with either a digital scanner or impression material. Here we are looking at the prepared teeth, as well as those that surround so that the veneers fit seamlessly into your smile.
– Selecting a shade of the teeth veneers, either to match your current shade or to whiten your smile entirely if using a more extensive set of porcelain veneers.
– Applying temporary veneers that will remain in place until your next appointment.
From here, our laboratory will create and polish your veneers ready to application in appointment 2.
This is where the porcelain veneers procedure all comes together, and you get to experience your brand new smile. During this appointment, we will:
– Remove the temporary veneers
– Carefully adhere to the new dental veneers to your teeth. The adhesive we use creates a small chemical reaction between the porcelain and the tooth to ensure the tightest bond between the two.
From here, our laboratory will create and polish your veneers ready to application.
Porcelain Veneers Before and After
As a dentist, it is hard to beat the look on a patient’s face when they see their brand new smile for the first time. They say a picture speaks 1000 words, so check out for yourself how much of a difference porcelain veneers can make to a persons smile and confidence.
Pros of teeth veneers:
This is where the porcelain veneers procedure all comes together, and you get to experience your brand new smile. During this appointment, we will:–
Fast and easy way to guarantee a brighter, whiter smile
– Able to fix minor cosmetic problems providing the tooth itself is healthy
– Replace any damaged enamel and give your tooth a new life
– Increased confidence
– More durable than composite veneers
– Incredibly versatile
– They are comfortable and perform like your regular teeth
Cons of teeth veneers:
– Porcelain veneers are more expensive than composite veneers, however, they do last a lot longer.
– Veneers, in general, can be quite expensive, so look for a dentist with payment plans and see if your Private Health Insurance covers you
– Some people can experience an increase in tooth sensitivity
– The procedure is irreversible, as the dentist will need to change the structure of your teeth and shave down your enamel in order to adhere the veneers properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
what are porcelain veneers? A porcelain veneer is a wafer-thin layer of porcelain that is permanently bonded to your teeth. Veneers are used to mask any imperfections of your natural teeth, whether it be shape, size, colour, positioning, gaps or chips.
Porcelain veneers are custom-fitted to work with your biology and smile and can be completed within two visits to the dentist. The nature of porcelain means it reflects sunlight and is not as absorbent as other veneer options made of resin; this allows porcelain veneers to maintain their brightness and blend it with your natural teeth.
Porcelain veneers are applied directly onto the front of your teeth. Your dentist will use a special bonding agent that triggers a small chemical reaction between the porcelain and the teeth to ensure your veneers do not fall off.
Prior to application, your dentist will take full moulds of your teeth to ensure your new veneers are custom made to compliment your natural biology and smile.
Porcelain veneers are much stronger than composite veneers made out of resin and are virtually as strong as your natural teeth. With this in mind, anything that can damage your natural teeth will more than likely damage your veneers. This means you need to be careful when biting or chewing particularly hard or sticky food and wear a mouthguard when playing contact sport to protect your new smile.
The price of porcelain veneers in Australia varies based on how many you require, the quality of the veneer, and if you need any other dental work prior to getting the veneers fitted.
With this in mind, you can expect to pay up to $1200 per tooth for a cost of porcelain veneer in Brisbane. Many dentists will do packages for multiple veneers, as many people choose to get all of their front teeth done. If this is the case for you, please book a consultation with our dentist for the most accurate idea of how much your porcelain veneers will cost.
Porcelain veneers can last anywhere from 10 – 17 years, depending on their quality and how well you look after them. To extend their life and make the most of your smile, ensure you are:
– Brushing twice a day with a soft-bristled brush
– Flossing daily
– Wearing a mouthguard to sleep if you are known to grind your teeth
– Visiting your dentist every six months for a check-up and clean
The more you take care of your porcelain veneers, the longer they will serve you and leave you feeling confident. If at any point one of your veneers breaks or has an issue, please contact your dentist.
Talk To Us Today
Interest in porcelain or composite veneers but not sure which one suits you best? Talk to our professionals at hashtagdentist today for a full consultation. We’ll answer all your questions and help you start your journey to achieving a full, perfect smile once again.For more information on our dental surgery services or any further queries, call us today on (07) 3060 8424 or 0432 277 707
or book an appointment with our Brisbane dentists.