Full Mouth Rehabilitation for Jaw Alignment and Bite Correction
Have you lost your multiple teeth? Are you trying to improve the look of your teeth and gums? If yes, then full mouth rehabilitation is the treatment for you. It is the modern cosmetic dentistry therapy that involves the rejuvenation of all your damaged teeth in the upper and lower jaws. Also, it helps you with the alignment and correction of your jaws, gums, and other facial structures. Having years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and neuromuscular dentistry, we, at #dentist, is one of the trustworthy providers of full mouth reconstruction.
When You Should Choose Full Dental Rehabilitation?
We recommend a full reconstruction of your mouth if you are facing one of the below-mentioned issues.
- Have a few or no healthy teeth left in your mouth
- Teeth are severely dented by deterioration, injury or other trauma
- Teeth have been extremely worn by grinding
- Gums have been spoiled by periodontal (gum) illness
Have an issue while chewing or eating food
Benefits of Getting Our Full Mouth Restoration Therapy
- Improved oral health
When you opt for full mouth reconstruction at #dentist, your overall oral health improves by treating the condition of your teeth. Through this mouth rejuvenation therapy, we aim to target problems, including dental decay caused by the build-up of plaque on your teeth.
2. Robust dental structure
Your jaw bone and gums are there to support your natural teeth in place. When any of these become damaged, chances of tooth loss increases. Here is full mouth dental reconstruction help in strengthening the structure of your mouth, including joint, jaw bone, and gums.
3. Eliminates Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
If you are undergoing the issues related to temporomandibular joint or TMJ, then also our full mouth dental rehabilitation helps to cure this problem by focusing on improving the function of the joint.
4. Better health and well being
Periodontal disease has been linked to various diseases like Type II Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease and even some cancers. However, you don’t have to worry when you opt for full mouth reconstruction therapy at #dentist as our dentist aims to keep your gum disease at bay while improving overall health.
Our Exclusive Full Mouth Rehabilitation Treatment Options
- Dental implants:When you need multiple teeth replacement, we suggest All-on-4 implants. However, dental implants are titanium restorations which are fixed in your jaw and serve as new tooth roots.
- Crowns and Bridges:For achieving natural smile, our team of dental practitioner fixed porcelain or ceramic caps, known as dental crowns, over your damaged teeth. Whereas, for filling gaps where tooth have been extracted, they use dental bridges which are artificial teeth.
- Veneers:To help you cover up stains or discolouration on your front teeth and straighten crooked teeth, we suggest to go for dental veneers.
- Orthodontics:Is your upper and lower teeth misaligned? In this case, you must opt for orthodontic treatment such as braces or clear aligners. It helps you correct the bite.
- Jaw Surgery:If your misaligned teeth are hard to treat using orthodontics, then we recommend jaw surgery. It includes repositioning and realigning of your jaw.
Steps We Follow During Full Mouth Reconstruction Treatment
Before beginning the structural work, we make sure that your oral hygiene is on track because we need the foundation of the work to be healthy. The entire full mouth rehabilitation treatment plan includes the combination of various dental therapies like dental implants, crowns, bridges, orthodontics, and much more.
At #dentist, we have an experienced and knowledgeable team of dental experts which aim to achieve your long-lasting smile. They restore your natural tooth lengths and smile to suit the facial dimensions.
In the end, our technician creates the night splint to protect your smile and also review the treatment outcome and your comfort level at regular six-monthly appointments. We guarantee that you will not stop smiling confidently once get treated under our full mouth reconstruction therapy.