Dreaming of straight teeth and a perfect smile? Our Invisalign Brisbane services at hashtagdentist can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. If you’re struggling with crooked teeth that’s bringing you a lack of confidence, opt for our Invisalign treatment for straight teeth in no time. Talk to our invisalign Brisbane dentists today to start your Invisalign journey with us.
Invisalign Orthodontics Brisbane
At hashtagdentist, our Invisalign Brisbane treatment is easy, quick, and fully reliable. Before we get started with the application process, we let you visualise your new smile. By using an Invisalign simulator, we’ll show you what your new smile could potentially look like when you choose an Invisalign treatment.
We ensure to provide clear communication with all our patients so they know exactly what our procedure entails and the direct results that will come from it. Want to know if the treatment is right for you before we get started? Not to worry, our consultation period will ensure you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into.
Once you’re ready and excited to find your dream smile, we’ll start transforming your teeth right from the get-go. We’ll create custom-made clear aligners that will suit your teeth perfectly and shape your smile into one you’ve always wanted. At your appointments with our Invisalign orthodontics, we’ll make sure your clear aligners fit well and are doing their job as well as advising you on any additional steps worth taking.
With regular check-ups with our Invisalign orthodontics and wearing your aligners properly, you’ll be showing off that brand-new smile in no time. When the Invisalign treatment is over, we’ll fit you with custom-made retainers to keep your teeth in their final position.
Invisalign Cost in Brisbane
There are no fixed prices when it comes to our Invisalign treatments. The invisalign cost Brisbane varies depending on a variety of factors. We encourage you to consult with our Invisalign orthodontics for a more accurate estimation of the costs involved in your dental treatment. This is also reliant on the duration of your treatment. Depending on the complexity and severity of your case, your treatment could be completed in as short as 6 months. However, you could also start seeing results for yourself in just a couple of weeks. Every case is different and that’s why we strongly recommend that you chat to one of our dentists about the right Invisalign treatment plan for you.
Teeth Straightening Clear aligners in Brisbane
There is a range of advantages to choosing Teeth Straightening Clear Aligners instead of other traditional methods such as braces. This includes:
- They are nearly invisible – With braces, wires and metal brackets can always be seen – hindering your smile and damaging your confidence. However, with Invisalign, the clear aligners are invisible.
- They require less doctor visits and check-ups – You could complete your treatment in 6 months. This is a much shorter time frame than traditional braces and therefore, won’t require as many dentist appointments.
- Easily removable – Clear aligners are easy to remove and place back on. They are hassle-free unlike braces which are fixed.
- Better and clearer timelines – You get to visualise the final result as well as every stage of treatment. Therefore, you have a better understanding of how long your treatment may take. This is completely different compared to a braces treatment that only gives you an approximate time frame.
- Less pain – This treatment with cause less pain and irritation than something like metal braces.
- Non-invasive – Clear aligners are non-invasive as it does not require the dentist to perform a dental surgery like it would when attaching metal braces.
- Better for oral health – As clear aligners are easily removable, you will still be able to brush and floss your teeth like normal. This isn’t the case when you have braces as it becomes difficult to clean in between the metal – poorly impacting your oral hygiene.
Invisalign treatment FAQ
The average Invisalign treatment time is 12 to 18 months; however, the length of your Invisalign treatment depends on the complexity of your case and how often you wear your aligners. Your dentist will be able to provide the most accurate time estimate based on your needs. With this in mind, most people start seeing a noticeable difference in a matter of weeks.
Your dentist will determine the cost of Invisalign braces so your treatment based on how complicated your case is and how many aligners you require.
We offer Invisalign Brisbane payment plan to help ease the burden so that you can straighten your teeth without dishing out all of your cash upfront. Alternatively, treatment is available for just the top or bottom teeth, as treating half the mouth can lower costs.
Your health insurance may also cover all or part of your treatment, so be sure to enquire with them and see what is included in your policy.
You should wear your aligners for 20 – 22 hours a day, only taking them out to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth. You are generally required to change your aligner every 1-2 weeks as directed by your dentist.
Both braces and Invisalign are fantastic ways to straighten your teeth and achieve your dream smile. We recommend discussing your Orthodontic treatment and options with your dentist to understand which is better for you. If you have complex dental or alignment issues, braces may be your only choice. Otherwise, your decision can be influenced by several factors:
– Do you want something permanent (braces) or removable (Invisalign)?
– How often can you visit the dentist for adjustments/ new aligners?
– Ease of maintenance and ability to maintain good oral hygiene
– Looks, would you prefer something invisible, or are you happy with wires?
– Budget. The cost of each treatment will depend on your needs.
– Timeframe. Braces can be slightly faster at closing gaps and aligning teeth.
– Use the Invisalign cleaning system
– Brush with a toothbrush and toothpaste and rinse in warm water
– Never use hot water as it can warp the plastic
– Ensure you brush after every meal before you put your aligners in to avoid staining the plastic.
Aim to give your aligners a deep clean at least twice a week to keep your trays working correctly and protect your teeth.
Do you want to find out more about our impressive Invisalign treatment in Brisbane? Get the smile you’ve always wanted with our professional help at hashtagdentist. For more information on our dental services or any further queries, call us today on (07) 3060 8424 or 0423 110 144 or book an appointment with our dentists.