How much does Invisalign cost in Brisbane?
Invisalign costs in Brisbane vary but can range from $4,000 to $9,000. Your dentist will determine the cost of Invisalign braces so your treatment based on how complicated your case is and how many aligners you require.
We offer Invisalign Brisbane payment plan to help ease the burden so that you can straighten your teeth without dishing out all of your cash upfront. Alternatively, treatment is available for just the top or bottom teeth, as treating half the mouth can lower costs.
Your health insurance may also cover all or part of your treatment, so be sure to enquire with them and see what is included in your policy.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Virtually Invisible: The Ultimate Confidence Boost
With its clear aligners, Invisalign allows you to straighten your teeth without drawing unwanted attention. Gone are the days of metal braces stealing the spotlight from your radiant smile. Invisalign helps you to get a perfect smile, all while keeping your treatment invisible.
Removable Aligners: Flexibility at Your Fingertips
One of the remarkable advantages of Invisalign is the ability to remove the aligners whenever needed. Traditional braces often pose challenges when maintaining oral hygiene or enjoying certain foods. However, with Invisalign’s removable aligners, these concerns are resolved. You can easily take out the aligners while eating, allowing you to savour your favourite meals without any dietary restrictions.
Efficient Treatment: Saving You Time and Effort
Invisalign offers a streamlined treatment process, delivering impressive results in a shorter time than traditional braces. Due to advanced technology, Invisalign aligners gradually shift your teeth into their desired positions with each new set. Regular check-ups with our professional Invisalign provider in Brisbane will ensure your treatment progresses smoothly and efficiently.
The Invisalign treatment is an orthodontic treatment available at Hashtag Dentist in Brisbane!
The different types of Invisalign available to you
Invisalign offers various types of treatments to address different orthodontic needs and preferences. Some of the different types of Invisalign available include:
Invisalign Full: This is the standard Invisalign treatment designed to address a wide range of orthodontic issues, from mild to complex cases.
Invisalign Lite: Invisalign Lite is a shorter treatment option, ideal for mild to moderate cases, often requiring fewer aligners and a shorter treatment duration.
Invisalign Express: Invisalign Express is a shorter and more cost-effective treatment option designed for minor orthodontic concerns, such as minor crowding or spacing issues.
Invisalign Teen: Specifically designed for teenagers, Invisalign Teen offers added features like compliance indicators to ensure that teens are wearing their aligners as prescribed.
Invisalign First: Invisalign First is designed for children with mixed dentition (both baby and adult teeth) to address early orthodontic issues and guide the growth of permanent teeth.
Invisalign for Adults: While Invisalign is suitable for adults of all ages, some treatments may be tailored to address specific adult orthodontic concerns.
Invisalign for Complex Cases: For more severe orthodontic problems, Invisalign can be combined with other treatments, like attachments and elastics, to achieve the desired results.
The type of Invisalign treatment recommended for you will depend on your specific orthodontic needs, the complexity of your case, and your treatment goals. A consultation with an our experienced Invisalign provider in Brisbane can help determine which type of Invisalign is most suitable for you.
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Invisalign
- It’s crucial to have good oral health before starting any orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign. If you have any untreated cavities, gum disease, or other dental issues, they should be addressed before starting Invisalign.
- Invisalign is typically suitable for teenagers and adults. Children may not be eligible if their permanent teeth have not fully emerged.
- It is vital to demonstrate a strong commitment to the treatment process. This entails wearing the aligners for at least 20-22 hours daily, as the orthodontist or dentist advises.
Am I A Candidate For Invisalign?
To determine if you’re a candidate for Invisalign, you should schedule a consultation with an experienced Invisalign provider. They will assess your specific orthodontic needs, the severity of your case, and your overall oral health. Invisalign is suitable for many people, but a professional evaluation is necessary to confirm its suitability for your unique circumstances.
If you’re struggling with crooked teeth that’s bringing you a lack of confidence, opt for our Invisalign treatment in Brisbane for straight teeth in no time.
Who Would Gain Advantages from Invisalign?
Invisalign is a versatile treatment option for individuals seeking teeth straightening. While it benefits many, it may not be suitable for everyone. During the consultation, our dental team will check your teeth, facial profile, and specific needs to determine if Invisalign is the ideal treatment.
Invisalign particularly appeals to individuals who find traditional metal braces impractical or undesirable. Many workplaces restrict wearing metal brackets, making Invisalign a more convenient option. Additionally, Invisalign offers a discreet way to align teeth without drawing attention from those who are self-conscious about their teeth and the visibility of metal braces.
However, it is essential to note that Invisalign may not be suitable for everyone, and there may be cases where conventional braces are the recommended treatment option. Consulting with our dental professional will help determine the most appropriate orthodontic solution based on your needs and circumstances.
What Conditions Can Invisalign Treat?
Crowded Teeth: Invisalign can gradually move crowded teeth into their proper positions, creating more even spacing.
Spacing Issues: It can close gaps and spaces between teeth by guiding them into alignment.
Overbites: Invisalign can help correct overbites by repositioning the upper and lower teeth.
Underbites: It can also address underbites by shifting the lower teeth to align with the upper teeth.
Crossbites: Invisalign is effective in treating crossbites by adjusting the alignment of the upper and lower teeth.
Open Bites: It can improve open bites by closing the gap between upper and lower teeth when biting down.
Misaligned Teeth: For general teeth misalignment issues, Invisalign provides a discreet and effective solution.
While Invisalign can treat a wide range of orthodontic conditions, the suitability of the treatment for your specific case will be determined during a consultation with an Invisalign provider. They will assess your dental needs and create a customised treatment plan tailored to address your particular concerns.
Teeth Straightening Clear aligners in Brisbane
There is a range of advantages to choosing Teeth Straightening Clear Aligners instead of other traditional methods such as braces. This includes:
- Invisalign are nearly invisible – With braces, wires and metal brackets can always be seen hindering your smile and damaging your confidence. However, with Invisalign, the clear aligners are invisible.
- Clear aligners require less doctor visits and check-ups – You could complete your invisalign treatment in 6 months. This is a much shorter time frame than traditional braces and therefore, won’t require as many dentist appointments.
- Invisalign is easily removable – Clear aligners or invisalign are easy to remove and place back on. They are hassle-free unlike braces which are fixed.
- Better and clearer timelines – You get to visualise the final result as well as every stage of treatment. Therefore, you have a better understanding of how long your treatment may take. Invisalign is completely different compared to a braces treatment that only gives you an approximate time frame.
- Less pain – Clear aligners with cause less pain and irritation than something like metal braces.
- Non-invasive – Clear aligners are non-invasive as it does not require the dentist to perform a dental surgery like it would when attaching metal braces.
- Better for oral health – As clear aligners are easily removable, you will still be able to brush and floss your teeth like normal. This isn’t the case when you have braces as it becomes difficult to clean in between the metal poorly impacting your oral hygiene.